Flying solo this week, Paul Skeldon looked at how the idea of conversational commerce is becoming the norm, driving a boom in CPaaS, but does it need to start to embrace AI and chatbots? We also delve into the world of Flash Calling to see if it really is bad for the industry.
Stories covered in this vodcast can all be found on Telemedia Online on the links below.
- $42bn global CPaaS market to be driven by retail, finance & tourism – but social media is the next big addition
- Eight out of 10 companies that invested in customer engagement met their financial goals despite turbulent macroeconomic environment
- EDITORIAL Welcome to the world of conversational everything – where messaging providers are king
US teens failing to embrace VR, as Apple preps launch of $3000 AR/VR headset
- AR glasses market is expected to reach $72bn by 2033, with China and Germany driving growth
- 65% of European consumers have connected TVs to the internet – the only connected device market still growing
- Operators to lose $1.3bn to flash calling globally over next five years
Find all previous vodcasts HERE